Tuesday, September 9, 2014
Choclate Filled Donuts
* electic mixer
* 1 1/2 cups of flour
* 1/4 cup of white sugar
* 1/4 teaspoon of salt
* 1 paket of yeast
* 2/3 of a cup of milk ( 120 degrees)
* 3 tablespoons of extra light tasting olive oil
* 2 egg yolks
* 11/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
* A extra 1/4 cup of flour
1.Put your flour, sugar, salt, and yeast in a bowl and beat them for 15 seconds.
2.Then add milk, oil, egg yolks, vanilla, and beat them all together for 2 minutes.
3.Next beat in your extra flour slowly. after knead your dough for 1 minute. put saran rap on it and let it sit for 15 minutes. put parchement paper on a baking sheet, then when your dough is done unwrap it and roll it out and use a cookie cutter, knife, or a cup and make circles.
4. Put the circles on the parcement paper and cover them with a cloth, and put the tray under a lamp for 45 minutes.
5. Put melted choclate in a icing bag or a baggie and set aside. when the dough is done preheat the oven to 375 F and put them in the oven for 10 minutes, when they are done baking melt 1 Tablespoon of butter and put it on the top and the sides of the donuts and dip them in your topping ( cinnimon and sugar) then poke a hole in the side of te donut and squeeze your choclate in.
By Lady May age 11