Our Family

Our Family

Monday, March 7, 2011

Spring Maple Salmon



Spring Maple Salmon

1/3 cup of maple syrup
1 clove garlic, minced (I often use 2)
1 tbsp. dijon mustard (I used the kind with seeds)
2 tbsp. chopped fresh thyme
dash of salt and pepper

Line baking dish with parchment paper. It helps to fold the parchment up and over, tenting it over the fish slightly.
Coat 4 portions of salmon (or one half of salmon approx.) with above marinade. Let stand in fridge for 30 minutes to 8 hours.
Bake at 425 for 15 minutes, or slightly more until salmon flakes lightly with a fork.
Toss 6 cups of spinich with 1 tbsp of olive oil and dash of salt and pepper. Serve spinach onto plate and place cooked salmon on top before serving!

Clearly, I did not use spinach here

I added rice, and asparagus and sliced mango
I use the left over sauce from the salmon
and drizzle over the rest of the dish

I cooked the asparagus on the stove
and just added our lactose free margarine
and salt to taste:)

Thanks to my friend Julie for passing this on to me

start to finish this meal is ready in 30 minutes:)

No comments:

Post a Comment